7/11/10

First <---

I fucking love food. Not just food, but good food. The kind that makes you want to tell everyone you know about it. Recently I realized that I spend more money on food than almost anything else, and I have no problem with that. My palette could be comparable to that of a jedi master-quite refined. My family has always gone out to eat and I take great pleasure in knowing where to go on a saturday night for a good burger or finding a small local joint that has something you might not be able to get anywhere else. Basically Im a fatass albiet breasts and rolls upon rolls of skin (this morning I woke up and eat cake then discerned that I had eaten a piece before bed last night, nbd)

I would like the focus of this blog to mainly pertain to unique restaurants, (no chains of any sort) that people in south jersey, Philly, or the New Brunswick area might not know about and that offer something interesting without stealing your cash. I am a student at Rutgers New Brunswick so Ill spend a good amount of time in that part of jerZ critiquing.

Someone needs to tell people which restaurants ought to be checked out and which should be burnt to the ground along with all the staff that work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment